Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Minnesota, Here We Come!

It's hard to say goodbye to such good friends - but here we are. I wondered if we would get everything packed in time. We loaded the truck on Wednesday, May 28th and then left Thursday morning for Rochester Minnesota. Josh enjoyed riding in the moving truck with dad. Abbie thought it was to loud and after her short turn, she was glad to be riding in the car with mom and Kelly. We got to Rochester without any problems and on Friday we signed all the papers and are now home owners! We love our home and the yard that comes with it. Driving in to Rochester I told Pete it felt like home. I love the small town feel it has and the fact that basically eveything we need is within a mile of our home. The only thing that isn't is the hospital and that is only 3 miles away. It will take some time, but we are starting to get everything unpacked and put away. I will post pictures when I actually take some!

0 comments: