Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haircut

On Sunday I went into my bathroom to get ready for bed and found a small surprise. There on the floor was a pile of red hair. Now, Pete doesn't have that much hair and I am not dumb enough to cut my own or Abbie's (thanks to my last cutting experience where it had to be evened out by a professional!). I showed it to Pete who said Abbie had been in the bathroom earlier and when he found her and asked what she was doing she conveniently replied "Not anything" and ran out. As you can see it was quite a chunk of hair but fortunately (again thanks to my last haircut) she has layers in her hair and for the life of me I cannot find where she cut it. I guess I will be moving the scissors to another "safe place".


1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is funny! Sounds like something most kids eventually try... I just can't wait for my kids to do that. So far they've discovered (Kristian) my nail polish and mascara and that is what has done the most damage... Fun times huh?!