Monday, October 13, 2008

Coming Through



Do you remember when it was so simple to be a child? I watched my kids having a ball chasing each other around with dump trucks the other day and wondered why as adults we make life so complicated. All it takes is a few minutes of playing with them and I am laughing and smiling thinking how wonderfully simple life can be. Is it bad that as an adult I am having more fun playing with dump trucks than they are?

These kids are exhausted and panting like dogs after all that running around. You would think they would take a nap but not today. Apparently they have too much work to do. (At least that's what Abbie repeats to me.) Gee, I wonder where she heard that?

2 comments:

Spencer Family said...

Jill, I love your hair cut. It looks really good on you! (Picture of the month)

When I pulled up your blog, Tanner was looking over my shoulder and yelled, "Josh!" He was so excited to see him, and also loved the dump trucks. You're right. I'm glad we started this so our kids can still see each other.

M&M Frost said...

Hi guys! I totally agree with how much simpler life was when we were children! Man, wouldn't it be great if all we had to do was play all day??? Hope you guys are doing well! Cute hair Jill! the kids are darling!