Monday, October 13, 2008

Best Friends

I have to say that one of the best things about moving here has been how close my kids have gotten. They play so well together and look out for each other in a way they've never done before. Abbie even insists that she and Josh are going to get married and live with Pete and I forever! Whatever the reason I am grateful that they are best friends and can't wait for Kelly to get big enough to play with them. Here Abbie is helping Josh put on his Spiderman skates and then showing him how to use them!


1 comments:

Jen said...

Jill, there is nothing like brotherly and sisterly love. I love watching my kids play and help each other. It was so cute of Abbie to help josh with his skates. They are such sweet kids.

I agree with you 100% about we adults making life harder than it has to be sometimes. You are so right. Next time I feel like things are getting tough I will pull out Owen's dump trucks and try and simplify my life! Heck, I'll call you and we can have a dump truck party and lunch!