Monday, October 13, 2008

Conference

I have been thinking this past week about President Monson's talk in conference. What a great reminder to enjoy the precious time we have with our little ones and know that one day we will miss all the little things we think are inconvenient. I remember at our wedding my dad talking about how when we were little he was always waiting for us to grow up and how now he just wished we were little enough to hold his hand and cross the street again. I think I finally know what you meant dad! And if it makes you feel any better, I miss it to! Love you!

3 comments:

Isaac and Tallie said...

Hey Jill, you did it! I am so excited to see your blog and to see how cute your family is! Yeah for blogs and friends and blog stalking...oh...I mean keeping in touch!

Jen said...

Jill, it is interesting that you post this because these have been my thoughts so strong and so consistent lately. I agree, President Monson's talk was another reminder to listen to the promptings of those thoughts and feelings.

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Jill-Pill!! Oh my heck! What a fabulous surprise to hear from you!! Wow - I had no idea where you were! You look wonderful & your kids are the cutest things ever! Thanks so much for checking in on us - and hope you do often. I love these things for keeping up with people & what's going on in their lives. Congrat's on your husbands graduation & your new town! Hope things keep going well in your little neck of the woods!
Hugs - Becky