Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Catch-up

I guess I haven't downloaded pictures from my camera in awhile. So, I am going to do a quick catch-up.

Josh's preschool group went to the Nature Center for a field trip. I was very proud of him. Even though he was really scared, he went up and touched the snake. They had a lot of fun and saw lots of different animals.
Here are some pictures from Valentines Day. We got together with our best friends and the kids made valentines day chocolate suckers. They had a lot of fun...even the little ones got to get involved. This is the first year since 18 something that we haven't gotten snow in March. On one of the warmer days we decided to take advantage and go to the park. The kids love playing at "Allegator Park".
This is Kelly's version of dress-up. She has her legs through the arm of one of Abbies shirts with a belt. Very stylish. Maybe she'll go into fashion....

1 comments:

Ken, Lisa, & Kids said...

You sure have a beautiful family... (Josh is braver than I am -- I would NEVER touch the snake!)