Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

Abbie and Josh loved Halloween this year. They were really good about saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank-you". This was the only holiday Pete has off this year and I was glad. We all had fun walking around the neighborhood and seeing all the other kids in their cosutmes. I think it gave them some good ideas for next year. The weather this year was suprisingly mild. I guess in years past it's been quite cold. Even Kelly was a good sport and stayed nice and warm in her bee costume.
Abbie decided to have a pre-Halloween warm-up by playing drums on Halloween cups courtesy of Grandma and PaPa Anderson.
Spiderman, bee, and Sleeping Beauty
Abbie can never get enough of her sister!
The kids loved the fact that this lady was handing out candy by leaning "through" her door.

4 comments:

Spencer Family said...

Jill, Abbie's hair is so beautiful, as always! You have a real talent for that! I love your kids costumes. Did you make Abbie's?

I'm so glad you and Pete were able to spend the holiday together, and that the weather was nice. I know you were concernedd about that.

Happy Halloween, and now, on towards Thanksgiving. Oh, boy. Any plans yet?

Unknown said...

Halloween really is such a fun time! Your kids are such cuties and it looks like you had a fun time together! Happy Halloween!!

Isaac and Tallie said...

Your kids are so adorable! Cute costumes! I am glad the weather was good for you...I can only imagine how cold it can get. I am glad your Halloween went so well.

The Mom said...

I love your new family pictures you've got on your side bar. You guys look great. Your kiddos are just too cute.