Friday, May 8, 2009

Utah

We (meaning me the kids and I) made a quick last minute trip to Utah in April. We did the drive in one day (my dad drove with me) and while it was insane being in the car with kids that long, I was glad we didn't have to get up the next day and do it again. It was fun to see everyone even if it was for just a short period of time. Jeff and Steph were kind enough to arrange going to the Hansen Planetarium one afternoon. The kids had a blast and loved being together.















On Easter we woke up to a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny. The kids were so excited that the Easter Bunny knew where to find them. We went to church with my parents and then had an easter egg hunt in the back yard. We actually hunted them several times since Abbie decided they needed to be hid and found over and over again. Thanks mom for being a good sport.













































That afternoon we were able to go to a dinner with Pete's family. Bailey was so good to Abbie. It was great to see everyone and how all the kids have grown.

0 comments: